Starting with the Amstel Gold Race on 20th April and ending with Liège-Bastogne-Liège on 27th April, the Rapha Cycle Club Mallorca is hosting a week of rides and events to celebrate a trio of one-day Classics.
Selected items from the Rapha Classics Collection will also be available from the Cycle Club to test throughout the week.
- Sunday 20th April – Morning group ride, followed by live race screening of Amstel Gold with Dutch snacks and drinks.
- Monday 21st April – Easter egg hunt. To find your Easter eggs on the island, simply pick up your cue sheet at the Cycle Club.
- Tuesday 22nd April – The very best Dutch and Belgian cycling movies screened all-day long.
- Wednesday 23rd April – Gentlemen’s Hill Climb in the morning, followed by live race screening of La Flèche Wallonne in the afternoon.
- Thursday 24th April – Women’s 100 social ride. Building up to the Women’s 100 on 20th July, join this women-only group in the morning for a relaxed ride on the island.
- Friday 25th April – Hidden Mallorca ride. Guided by local pro Jan-Eric Schwarzer, discover a side of Mallorca you’ve never seen before.
- Saturday 26th April – The second Women’s 100 social ride of this week, similar to the ride on Thursday and another chance to put in some training miles with like-minded riders.
- Sunday 27th April – Morning group ride, followed by live race screening of Liège-Bastogne-Liège and Belgian snacks and drinks.
We have also reserved a limited number of rooms at our partner hotel, Sis Pins in Port de Pollenca, which are available purely on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a room, please contact: email@example.com.