Rapha are challenging riders across the globe to go the distance and escape the clutches of holiday indulgence by riding 500 kilometres between the 23rd and 31st of December. Clock your kilometres however you can and then post evidence on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rapharacing
The most compelling entries will win special Rapha prizes.
Just like last year there will be a coveted Festive 500 roundel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have completed your 500km with a link or picture of your proof of performance.
You can also log your kilometres with our friends Strava:
strava.com/challenges/rapha-festive-500 (registration goes live on December 16th)
- Facebook – ‘Like us’ and post your photos and captions to our page.
- Twitter – ‘Follow us’ (@rapharacing and hashtag #rapha500 on your tweet with a photo and caption.
- Garmin/Strava data counts but will not win prizes alone. We want stories!
- Rollers/turbo trainers are unacceptable.
- Please make sure your name and address is registered at the email above to have a chance of receiving a prize and roundel!
We will be compiling a shortlist in the New Year for your delectation and will announce the winners shortly after that.