Repair Service Policy
Rapha offers a free repair service where a crash or accident has damaged a garment or a failure has occurred even after significant usage.
This service also applies to garments outside the 90 day return policy, and where the damage is not due to manufacturing faults.
If your item was purchased from one of Rapha’s retail partners or not from the Rapha website, please email us on email@example.com for details of the repair service Rapha can offer you.
Please note: repairs can take up to 4 weeks after receiving the returned items.
For US customers
All US enquiries regarding customer service, repairs, returns, and US-specific marketing opportunities should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 877.90RAPHA , Address: Rapha US 1915 NW Kearney St. Portland, OR 97209
For Australian and NZ customers
All AUS/NZ enquiries regarding customer service, repairs, returns should be directed to email@example.com or +61 (0) 3 9416 4234
Before considering returning a product for repair please read the Rapha product faults guide below for useful advice.
Due to the fine merino construction of some garments we are unfortunately unable to offer a repair service for the following items:
Merino Base Layers, Merino jerseys, City Riding Jerseys, Track Tops, Merino Roll Neck, Merino Crew Neck, Merino Boxers, Merino hats, Merino arm, knee and leg warmers. We are also unable to offer repairs on socks, oversocks, overshoes, belts, Pro Team Baselayers, bidons, Raeburn Windjacket or GT shoes, Merino Gloves, Team Sky Merino Gloves, Merino Liner, Pro Team Mitts, Pro Team Gloves, Merino Polo Shirt and the Rapha H-Van.
Cycling can put stress on zips and they can break on occasion. We cannot repair zips but if the break is deemed a manufacturing fault the product will be replaced, refunded if the item is no longer in stock, or exchanged for an item(s) of the same value.
To return a product for repair
- Please launder your garment and be sure it is completely dry before you pack it up.
- Please log in and visit your account page, click on order history, select the appropriate order, click ‘return/repair items from this order’ and follow the instructions to let us know which products you wish to return or repair.
- Key in your details on-screen to complete the Repairs Form.
- Pack your item and enclose a copy of your returns and repairs form within a parcel that will protect the product.
- Please address the package according to your location to:
All UK, Europe and Rest of the World Returns:
Rapha Racing Ltd
18 Tileyard Road
London, N7 9AH
All US Returns:
1915 NW Kearney St.
Portland, OR 97209
All AUS/NZ repairs only:
PO Box 120
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
- For international returns – Customers are responsible for the delivery of goods when using the free repair service, this includes the cost of shipping and any insurance for damage or loss in transit (although this is not a requirement but is undertaken at the Customer’s risk). Rapha will ensure goods are shipped back to the Customer free of charge and any import tax and duty using our standard shipping service. Rapha cannot accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty”.
- Once your item is received it will normally be processed within 4 weeks. If for any reason a repair is not possible you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team.
- If you have any enquiries about your repair once it has been shipped, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the email the date the item was shipped, which Rapha address it was shipped to, the name it was shipped under and the tracking number where applicable.
We will process your repair as soon as we can but please allow up to four weeks for the product to be despatched back to you.
If an item has been worn, the item must be freshly laundered before being returned for repair. All unwashed, worn garments will be sent back to the customer. This applies to all garments, including accessories.