The competition is open to everyone, except employees of Rapha Racing Limited and their immediate family. Competition closes on 14.01.17 at 23:59 (GMT).
These terms and conditions apply to Rapha online competitions. By participating in the competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
The competition is organised by Rapha Racing Limited, Imperial Works, 18 Tileyard Road, London, N7 9AH.
The competition is open to everyone, except employees of Rapha Racing Limited and their immediate family.
Entrants are required to fill in their name and email address. By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Rapha Racing Limited is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
Results may be used for publicity purposes.
The prizes for this competition are as listed below:
- For the Grand Prize – spirit of the F500: A Rout or Routt 45 bike by Moots. The prize is worth $8.799 plus Moots will offer the winner the chance to pick up their bike at Moots. It will include flights and accommodation. The bike build includes the following elements:
- 68mm English threaded bb
- 44 mm Headtube
- C2B Cross Hydro, Di2 Seatpost batt, topside TT
- 142×12 w/ post mount
- Fizik Cyrano R1 stem aluminium +–7
- Fizik Cyrano R3 Seatpost
- 2 x 5mm Ti headset spacer
- 10mm Ti headset spacer
- Moots seatpost Di2 battery cradle 27.2
- Enve my16 cyclocross fork with disc/1.5t thru axle
- Shimano Dura Ace 9070/r785 di2/disc electronic (with Seat battery, 6 ewire, 140/140 rotors, charger, crank separate)
- Shimano Dura Ace Crankset, 34/50
- Mavic Ksyrium Pro Allroad disc Yksion tires
- Chris King I7 inset 1/1/8–1.5 external
- Fizik Cyrano R3 handlebar aluminium (40–42–44)
- Fizik Aliante R3 Kium saddle
- Zevlin Bar Tape white with black logo
- For the Best Film prize: A Rapha Travel trip including flights, accommodation, subsistence and airport transfers. During the trip, the winner will create the next Rapha Travel film to be used on all Rapha channels including on social media. Prize worth: £4,050.
- For the Epic Failure prize: A Elemnt Bike Computer, Tickr Heart Rate, RPM Speed and Cadence bundle from Wahoo worth £299.99.
Images of the prizes on rapha.cc/festive-500 aren’t contractual.
The winners will be selected in January by Rapha after review of the entries.
The winners will be announced by 31.01.17.
The entries for any of the prizes mentioned above will close at 23:59 (GMT) on 14.01.2017.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes are subject to availability and confirmation. All other expenses not expressly stated or included in the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
Rapha Racing Limited reserves the right to substitute a prize or any part of it of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
If no winner has claimed within 12 weeks from the closing date, after reasonable effort has been made by Rapha Racing Limited to notify the chosen winner, the prize may be forfeited.
Rapha Racing Limited reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
To request the winners name/s for the competition, send a letter to Rapha Racing Limited, Imperial Works, 18 Tileyard Road, London, N7 9AH, United Kingdom.
LimitationsRapha Racing Limited are the arbiters of the competition and reserve the right to alter, suspend, amend or foreclose the competition at any time without prior written notice and without any liability to any qualifying participant.
Rapha Racing Limited will not be responsible for any delays, operational problems, inaccuracies or other acts of default.
Rapha Racing Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Competition. Nothing shall exclude Rapha Racing Limited’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Employees of Rapha Racing Limited and their immediate family are not eligible for the prize.
The collection and storage of personal information submitted to Rapha Racing Limited is governed by the UK Data Protection Act (2003). This means your details will not be divulged to third parties and we will not send you promotional information, by email or post, unless you agree to it. Under the Data Protection Act, you retain the right to access and modify any data about you held by Rapha Racing Limited. When you register your name or email address you agree to be governed by Rapha Racing Limited’s terms and conditions.