Repair Service Policy
Rapha offers a free repair service where a crash or accident has damaged a garment or a failure has occurred even after significant usage.
This service also applies to garments outside the 90 day return policy, and where the damage is not due to manufacturing faults.
Please note: Repairs can take up to 4 weeks after receiving the returned items. For items brought in to Cycle Clubs, please factor in one extra week.
For Australian and NZ customers
All AUS/NZ repair enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Adress: Reply Paid 88433 Rapha PO Box 120 Abbotsford VIC 3067 Australia. Telephone: +61 (0) 3 8658 1220.
Before considering returning a product for repair please read the Rapha product faults guide below for useful advice.
All Base Layers, T-shirts, Polo Shirts, Shirts, Merino Sweatshirts, Track/Hooded Tops, Merino Roll Necks, Merino Boxers, Merino Arm/Knee/Leg Warmers, Socks, Oversocks, Overshoes, Merino Gloves, Hats/Caps, Scarfs, Snood/Collar, Backpack Covers, Belts, Bidons, Essentials cases, Umbrellas, Shoe Trees and Rapha H-Vans.
Cycling can put stress on zips and they can break on occasion. We cannot repair zips but if the break is deemed a manufacturing fault the product will be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for an item(s) of the same value, as long as it is within a reasonable time frame after purchase.
Available upon request: Spare heels for Climber’s shoes, spare ladders and ratchets for Cross and GT shoes.
To return a product for repair
- Please launder your garment and be sure it is completely dry before you pack it up. If not, they will be sent back unrepaired.
- a) Please log in and visit your account page, click on order history, select the appropriate order, click ‘return/repair items from this order’ and follow the instructions to let us know which products you wish to repair.
b) For items bought from our Cycle Clubs and Retail partners, please complete the form below without including an order number.
- Please fill out the appropriate Repairs form below (one item per form).
- Pack your item and enclose a copy of your repairs form within a parcel that will protect the product.
- Please address the package according to your location to:
All AUS/NZ repairs only:
PO Box 120
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
- For international returns – Customers are responsible for the delivery of goods when using the free repair service, this includes the cost of shipping and any insurance for damage or loss in transit (although this is not a requirement but is undertaken at the Customer’s risk). Rapha will ensure goods are shipped back to the Customer free of charge and any import tax and duty using our standard shipping service. Rapha cannot accept customs charges incurred when returning items. IMPORTANT: All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty”.
- Once your item is received it will normally be processed within one week and an email confirmation will be sent out. If you haven’t heard from us by then, please email email@example.com with full shipment details.
- Please Note: We may turn down repairs if deemed irreparable (e.g. staining, abrasions, cut off by paramedics or too much damage) but an alternative solution will be offered where possible.