Mon-Fri – 8am-7pm
Saturday – 9am-7pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays – 11am-6pm
Personal Shopping at Rapha Spitalfields
The only way to decide whether a garment is truly right for you is to cycle in it. This is why we have transformed the old vault in the basement of the Spitalfields Clubhouse – a former bank – into a test environment.
Our advanced personal shopping service in The Vault will enable you to pin down your sizing, compare collections or new products, solve an issue or find the ideal outfit for an upcoming ride. Inside is a fully adjustable static bicycle which enables us to recreate your exact riding position, and temperature and wind controls to allow you to put the garments through an authentic riding experience.
Use of The Vault is free to customers but you need to book a time slot below. We will take care of the rest and accompany you through the testing process, providing technical information and advice on fit throughout. All that’s left for you to do is ride.
- Select an appropriate date/time slot for a session in the Rapha Vault and the reason for your visit.
- A member of our team will email you to request some simple bike measurements (to ensure that the jig is set up correctly and mirrors the position of your bike), your usual cycle clothing size and to discuss what you would like to test during your session.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your session and let a member of staff know you have arrived.
- Either flat pedals or Rapha shoes with cleats will be provided.
- Sessions take a maximum of one hour and can be shortened to fit into your schedule.
- No minimum spend.
Book your Vault session
- Choose a date below to book a session at The Vault. Sessions are free and can be amended or cancelled at any time.