Your basket is empty.
Phone (415) 896.4671
Mon to Fri – 7am to 7pm
Saturday and Sunday – 8am to 6pm
Customers in San Francisco now have the option for same-day delivery* for those must have today purchases – delivering your Rapha goods to you with the best couriers in the Bay Area.
Phone the Cycle Club (415.896.4671) or stop in before 1pm and your goods can be delivered by TCB Couriers to your home by 6pm or office by 5pm.
• $20 per delivery.
• Orders of $300 and more will be delivered free of charge.
• Delivery area within the 7×7 of SF only.
Couriers are handed a cup of Four Barrel coffee on pickup to ensure speedy delivery.
*order must be placed directly with the store and applies only to inventory at the store.
The Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco is located in the Marina District, just a 10-minute ride from the Golden Gate Bridge, the gateway to Marin County and some of the best riding in the area. Most rides meet or end at the Club, so you’ll be able to fuel up with a coffee and a snack, and recover with a snack and a drink.
Join us every Saturday on our Club Ride, which takes riders over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Marin County. Marin County features some of the area’s best riding with the most varied terrain imaginable. As our Club Ride is unsupported, riders should come prepared with food, water, tubes, and any tools you might need.
- Time: Meet at the Cycle Club at 8:30am, depart at 9am.
- Distance: Our Club Rides range anywhere from 40-70 miles on average with plenty of options to turn back along the way.
- Pace: Pace: Our Club Rides average 14-16mph. While spirited at times, our rides adhere to a “no drop” policy and we allow several chances to regroup.
- Route: Varies each week.
- Terrain: Please note that while our rides stick primarily to the road, it is not uncommon for them to feature an off-road section.
- Requirements: Road bikes, helmets and foot retention are required. Please remember to bring flat changing tools and an extra tube. Riding snacks and water are also strongly suggested.