10:00am to 6:00pm
Thurs – 10:00am to 7:00pm
Fri-Sat – 10:0am to 6:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays –
10am to 5pm
Riding is at the core of the Clubhouse experience. Rapha Manchester is located centrally and the rides follow beautiful and lesser known routes out into Cheshire and the Peaks.
Longer club runs take place on the weekends, and weekday morning and women’s rides will start shortly. The rides all start and finish at the Clubhouse unless otherwise advertised. Keep checking this page for the latest information and for sign up details for the weekend rides.
Visit the Workshop on the ground floor to ensure your bike is fully prepped for your ride, with a range of services from a quick tune up to a full service available.
The Clubhouse Rides have a non-drop policy and head out into Cheshire and the Peak District, exploring new routes.
- Distance: Our Saturday Club Ride usually averages between 70-80km.
- Pace: The Saturday ride averages between 25-27km/h.
- Terrain: All routes use quiet A and B roads, however there may be occasions where the group ride on busier roads especially on entering and leaving Central Manchester.
- Availability: A preregistered limit of 8 spaces, led by Rapha Ride Leaders.
- Time: 10am at the Clubhouse for an 10.30am rollout.
- Distance: 40km up to 100km.
- Pace: Average 21 to 25kph.
- Terrain: These rides will be at a relaxed pace, (21-25km/h) across rolling terrain. The ride will include a café stop. All routes use quiet A and B roads, however there may be occasions where the group ride on busier roads especially on entering and leaving Central Manchester
- Availability: Sign up essential.