Your basket is empty.
Mon to Fri – 8am to 8pm
Sat – 8.30am to 7.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays – 11am to 6pm
Riding is at the core of the Cycle Club experience. The London Cycle Club is located centrally so we can enjoy some incredible riding whichever way we head out of London.
Rides happen regularly with longer club runs on weekends, including bi-weekly a women’s ride, and Thursday morning spin around Regents Park. Follow @raphacycleclub for the latest information and for sign up details for the weekend rides.
The Cycle Club Rides are non-drop and head out into the Home Counties, exploring new routes. Please follow our Twitter: @RaphaCycleClub for more information on how to sign up for our Cycle Club Rides.
- Distance: Our Steady Club Ride usually averages around 100km.
- Pace: The Steady Ride averages 25kmph.
- Terrain: All routes use quiet A and B roads, however there may be occasions where the group ride on busier roads especially on entering and leaving Central London.
- Availability: A preregistered limit of 8 spaces, led by Rapha Ride Leaders.
- Meet at 8.00am.
On the first Saturday of the month the women's ride heads out from London into the quieter lanes of Kent. We meet before the ride at the London Cycle Club for a quick coffee and a chance to meet the other riders and ride leaders. When you register for a ride you’ll receive a confirmation email and further details of the route and rules of the road.
- Distance: Approx. 80km
- Pace: 23kph avg
- Terrain: All routes use quiet A and B roads, however there may be occasions where the group rides on busier roads especially on entering and leaving London.
- Availability: A pre-registered limit of eight spaces, led by Rapha Ride Leaders.
- Time: Meet at 8.00am for a 8.30am roll out. With a smooth run and brief cafe stop the ride should be back at the Cycle Club by 1.30pm.